ginniehutto

With a book and a tattoo.......

I am never really any good with these things, I kind of feel like I am at a job interview. So let's see, what can I tell you about me and my little blog thingy? Ok well I am an avid reader and have been doing since I first learned how. About a year ago I became a part of the review world. I am in no way a professional and I pretty much do it for the fun of it. I have no rules and no guidelines for myself, well except for I always have to be completely honest. And you can tell by my reviews that I have posted so far that I have no problem at all with that. I add my personality to every review and I know things don't always make sense but I bet you laughed(hopefully). I usually stick to romance books but I have been know to pick up others if the cover and synopsis garb my attention. I currently help out on a couple blogs and reviews teams plus I am an occasionally guest reviewer on one.

To tell you about me well, I am a 30+ year old stay at home mom. I went completely blind about two years ago. But with a couple of eyes surgeries I now have complete vision back in one eye. I have a serious weakness for tattoos and I am currently proudly showing off 12 of my own. Yeahhhh, so that's it for now.

Hell's Phoenix (The Road to Hell 2) by Gracen Miller

Hell's Phoenix (The Road to Hell) - Gracen Miller

I was given this book for an honest review.

I am at a stand still. I am not sure which book I have liked more, the first or this one. Sigh it seems that this book may have been more twisted, more mouth wateringly hot than the first. I wasn't even sure if that was possible. But oh boy, how I am so in love with this series.

So as you have already noticed Mad's life is a little chaotic. Yeah, you know she needs to go pay the bills, remember the dry cleaning and go save Nix from his fate in hell while keeping her son Amos safe. Nothing out of the ordinary for this suburban mom lol. I am telling you that I just love her. She is just so strong and deals with everything that life throws at her. She never backs down and is always giving herself for the ones shes loves. I think she is just great. And oh so yummy Nix, he may have a tarnished soul now and he may have done some serious(ok and maybe a couple of hot) hellish things but I can't help but admire him. He would do anything for the one woman that he has ever loved and he proves it over and over again. And I am so sorry, but I find myself crushing on Micah a little after this book. Yes, he did some seriously jacked up stuff but in his own way he did those things out of love. And the tiny tiny tender side you saw of him just melted me a little. But I am still so totally Team Nix. Hey Gracen, I may need a shirt that says that lol.

Yeppers, as you can see I thoroughly enjoyed this book. It was defiantly a one sitter for me, I never even put it down. Like I pointed out this story was a little more twisted than the first, you found out all kinds of meat and ewwy things. I found myself sitting there with my mouth hanging open a a couple of times. And I also may have needed a fan and maybe a glass of ice water. Shiver me timbers, this was one steamy book. And yes, I just used a pirate saying, sorry. Once again fantastic writing, constantly kept me guessing and questioning everything. It all just flowed and I don't think there was ever a down time. I can not wait to read the next in this series.

My song for this book: Change by Deftones