ginniehutto

With a book and a tattoo.......

I am never really any good with these things, I kind of feel like I am at a job interview. So let's see, what can I tell you about me and my little blog thingy? Ok well I am an avid reader and have been doing since I first learned how. About a year ago I became a part of the review world. I am in no way a professional and I pretty much do it for the fun of it. I have no rules and no guidelines for myself, well except for I always have to be completely honest. And you can tell by my reviews that I have posted so far that I have no problem at all with that. I add my personality to every review and I know things don't always make sense but I bet you laughed(hopefully). I usually stick to romance books but I have been know to pick up others if the cover and synopsis garb my attention. I currently help out on a couple blogs and reviews teams plus I am an occasionally guest reviewer on one.

To tell you about me well, I am a 30+ year old stay at home mom. I went completely blind about two years ago. But with a couple of eyes surgeries I now have complete vision back in one eye. I have a serious weakness for tattoos and I am currently proudly showing off 12 of my own. Yeahhhh, so that's it for now.

Pandpra's Box by Gracen Miller

Pandora's Box - Gracen Miller

I received this book for an honest review.

Wow! Yep that is my first thought...just wow! This book was just all over the place. It just started out with a bang and rarely slowed down for a second. I can't count the number of times I caught myself holding my breath. Eeeeeeeeee! Loved all the characters. Madison was just fantastic. I loved her balls to the wall attitude that she had right from the beginning. Even when she was ready to give up, she stayed strong and never did. And the way she stuck by her son, Amos, just made me love her more. No offense but I may have had to slap my kid around a couple of times after some of the stuff he did. But then again, it wasn't all his fault. Poor little guy got the short end of the stick when it came to DNA. But no matter what happened you never saw Mads not sticking up for him. It was great. At times I did picture Amos as a blonde Chucky doll. Shiver. Sigh, now Nix the man-whore. Yep I just sighed, I just added another book boyfriend to my harem. This poor guy got hell all in his life and was still so strong when he knew someone needed him. He never gave up on Madison and Amos. It sucked that the minute love was handed to him it got snatched away. My heart broke for him. He literally sold his soul to save the ones he loved. And oh did I mention that he has tattoos? Mmmm well he does.

As far as the story and all goes, well as you can tell I thought it was great. It was action packed, lusty and twisted. Yay! Haha, it seriously never slowed down, you rarely got a break from one of those three things. Now the good lusty parts, were great. It was just enough to get you wiggling in your seat but it never over did it. I think if the author would of put more it may have ruined the story. Now there was bad icky yucky lusty stuff to and that also ties into the twisted stuff. At some of those times it became ewwy times and I would just shake my head to clear the images. The only bad thing to this book was, although it may have been the roller coaster ride from hell, it did drag some for me. Sadly I did catch myself wondering if the story was over yet. There just seemed to be a lot packed into one book. But i can honestly say that I can not wait to find out what happens in the next book.

My song for this book: Puscifer- Rev 22:20