ginniehutto

With a book and a tattoo.......

I am never really any good with these things, I kind of feel like I am at a job interview. So let's see, what can I tell you about me and my little blog thingy? Ok well I am an avid reader and have been doing since I first learned how. About a year ago I became a part of the review world. I am in no way a professional and I pretty much do it for the fun of it. I have no rules and no guidelines for myself, well except for I always have to be completely honest. And you can tell by my reviews that I have posted so far that I have no problem at all with that. I add my personality to every review and I know things don't always make sense but I bet you laughed(hopefully). I usually stick to romance books but I have been know to pick up others if the cover and synopsis garb my attention. I currently help out on a couple blogs and reviews teams plus I am an occasionally guest reviewer on one.

To tell you about me well, I am a 30+ year old stay at home mom. I went completely blind about two years ago. But with a couple of eyes surgeries I now have complete vision back in one eye. I have a serious weakness for tattoos and I am currently proudly showing off 12 of my own. Yeahhhh, so that's it for now.

The Impostor (The Alaska Trilogy) by Tiffany Carmouche

The Impostor - Tiffany Carmouche

I was asked to read and give this book an honest review.

Wow this book kind of left me stunned. Throughout some of it, I really wasn't sure what to think but when it all ended I was impressed with it.

We get to meet Nichole who is just trying to survive and live through a tough situation in life. I really connected with this character because I can honestly say that I once lived the same as she did. And like her I can proudly say I lived through it. I loved how strong she was through everything and how no matter what she never gave up. She was determined to make it her life and take care her daughter on her own. Yay! After an incident she realizes that she must leave and go and make a better life for her an Jessica. This decision takes her and her best friend Emily to beautiful Alaska. Where they both can make a fresh start. Just when she believes that she can do this for her and Jess with no worries and problems she is met with a roadblock. Well more like a mountain named Dylan. Swoon, Dylan. Dylan is in a band, and yes he is what you think. A hot cocky playboy who is with a new girl every night. But for some reason Nikki is drawn to him and no matter how many times she tells herself he is not what she needs in her life, she just can't seem to get him out of her head. But little does she know that Dylan feels the same way. I may have "awwwwed" a lot when I found this out. I fell totally in love with this man after all the stuff he did for her. The way he never let her give up and just his strong presence even made me feel safe. I am so considering moving to Alaska if all the men up there are like this lol. Does anyone know for sure?

Just when Nicole gives in to Dylan and finally moves Jessica up there to be with her, their safety is suddenly shattered by an unforeseen danger. Someone that she felt she could truly trust turns out to be something that your nightmares couldn't even come up with. After fighting for so long to survive, the biggest question is how will she ever make it out of this alive?

I am so telling you this book was definitely a heart stopper. Ugh, I couldn't put it down. I just kept thinking I know what's going on, I know who it is! Only to be totally surprised by the next page. There was a couple of spots that I kind of lost interest in but overall I was hooked. The characters were great and ohh the whole book, wow lol. The writing was great, I really like this author's style. When you pick this book up , please be sure to have some tissues and make sure to leave all the light on in the house. The end, oh the end. It just has my head spinning. I can not wait to read the next book.

My song for this book. Sleeping Beauty by A Perfect Circle