ginniehutto

With a book and a tattoo.......

I am never really any good with these things, I kind of feel like I am at a job interview. So let's see, what can I tell you about me and my little blog thingy? Ok well I am an avid reader and have been doing since I first learned how. About a year ago I became a part of the review world. I am in no way a professional and I pretty much do it for the fun of it. I have no rules and no guidelines for myself, well except for I always have to be completely honest. And you can tell by my reviews that I have posted so far that I have no problem at all with that. I add my personality to every review and I know things don't always make sense but I bet you laughed(hopefully). I usually stick to romance books but I have been know to pick up others if the cover and synopsis garb my attention. I currently help out on a couple blogs and reviews teams plus I am an occasionally guest reviewer on one.

To tell you about me well, I am a 30+ year old stay at home mom. I went completely blind about two years ago. But with a couple of eyes surgeries I now have complete vision back in one eye. I have a serious weakness for tattoos and I am currently proudly showing off 12 of my own. Yeahhhh, so that's it for now.

Last Chance Reunion by Linda Conrad

Last Chance Reunion: Texas Cold CaseTexas Lost and Found - Linda Conrad

I was given this book from Netgalley for an honest review,

I am just going to combine these two reviews since this was done as two stories in one. I really liked these two stories>They both had a great combination of romance and suspense and I just couldn't wait to find out what had happened. I honestly could not put them down and read them in one sitting. The romance was sweet and heart breaking. It contained jut the right amount of yumminess to it to make you want a glass of ice water lol. I am telling you I was hooked. I loved Colt and Lacie from the first story. I loved how not just one, but both of them were just so stubborn. It was great to see that after all the junk life had thrown at them they realized they had what they were missing in each other. Made me tear up a little. And then in the second book we have Nina (Cami) and Josh. Once again I loved her, she had somewhat of a crap and mysterious start to her life but she was making it through it day by day. But then she works with Josh, a guy that makes her realize she no longer wants to be lonely. She soon finds out that he also led a sheltered life, but nothing like her. And again it was great to see that these two had each other all a long and never really knew it. I am a total sucker for a book that has great HEAs. I can not wait to read more from this author.

My song for Texas Cold Case: It's Your Love by Faith Hill and Tim McGraw